Friday, February 8, 2008

Sick sick sickity sick

Paisley and I got the week off! Unfortunately it wasn't a planned vacation. P is sick with RSV, Pneumonia, fever and ear infection. Those are the joys of day care I guess. She's been coughing so hard that she makes herself puke. I HATE seeing her puke, it makes me cry. She is loaded up on meds though, and once those kick in she's much happier. We've been home since Tuesday afternoon. I'm lucky that I have the exact number of vacation hours to cover this, although it sucks that I have to use them all up. Hopefully by Monday she'll be well enough to go back to the sitters. It has been nice for me to be able to do homework. And watch Cinderella over and over.

So let's get back to the pictures. It's so nice to hear from my friends again! My next goal is to catch up on everyone's blogs...that should only take about 6 hours or so. Paisley is finally at the stage where she'll play by herself and not insist to sit in my lap while I am on the computer. Two questions though from my comments, who is Manicmommy? And Emma in Canada, you cracked me up! Oh, by the way, I have a facebook page if anyone wants to add yourself to my friend list. Lots of you are already there, and I use that a lot so I could keep up that way.

This is Chip. Chip totally rocks. We went to a character dinner where all the characters come around and say hi. Chip fell in love with Paisley and played with her for about an hour, playing on the floor, throwing her Minnie back and forth, and he kept putting his hands over his heart. The restaurant had closed but he still just sat and played with her.



























A little girl came over to Paisley one night and gave her this frog. It was so sweet! But I think she probably won a bunch at some game and didn't want 5 of them.At the airport, waiting to leave.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope P's feeling better!

Anonymous said...

oops missed this till now lol. glad your back again!!! Im not sure if ive added a comment before or not, bt i do read lol. Paisley is just adorable, in case u dont get told enough. you asked who manicmommy is lol, she has a blog over at http://manicmommy.blogspot.com/ (not trying to cause you probs sorry, just delete it after youve seen lol) i only know because i found her blog through yours lol. Keep up the fab work. Sammie x