Sunday, March 5, 2006

Cat for sale

Or we can pay you to take him from us. Maddox again. He sometimes sleeps on our bed, no big deal, right, as he's NEVER shown a speck of interest in the baby, never goes near her. So we put the baby down for a nap yesterday, leaving Maddox on our bed. For some reason, I decide to check on the baby, and to my horror, Maddox is ON TOP OF THE BABY in her cradle. Purring, I believe. Now not only do we have to worry about locking him out of the room, we have to worry about him spooning with Paisley. Any takers? He really is cute...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am REALLY worried about Lola (our Siamese) doing that with our baby. The second I sit down, she immediately runs over to lay on my belly and purrs away like a maniac. I don't know what will stop her from doing that to the baby!!!

Kate said...

Child locks? That's how we kept BeBe from defrosting the freezer a second time (and she opened the freezer door RIGHT at the beginning of the night so everything would be completely unsalvageable by morning...)

At least Maddox was purring and not biting...