Monday, August 27, 2007

Long time gone

Two weeks and no pics. Bad Ashley. I seriously have the hardest time getting pics of P. She's a little whirlwind and I have lots of pics of her hair. We went to KC a few weeks back for a family reunion and a birthday party for my dad. How cute is my niece? She just started kindergarten, I cannot believe she's old enough for that!



Every morning Paisley would help Papa water his flowers, and she'd come in with these darling daisies in her hair. These kids love their Papa, and between P and her 2 year old cousin, his lap is always full. It got to the point where she wouldn't even come to me, which she had never done before.


I think I've posted pics of this before, one of Paisley's favorite activities. At least going up and down the stairs is a good workout for me, right? I think I bore her, because she does this, or constantly asks to go "bye bye." Not really sure where bye bye is, but it's not home. We often go down the street to her best friend Cobey's house. They tend to get along really well (as well as 2 year olds do) and she asks about him all day. The way she says his name sounds like Boppy, so I hear a lot of "Boppy? Go bye bye? Boppy?"





5 comments:

Laura said...

She is absolutely adorable! I wish we lived close so we could come play!!! Thanks for the music suggestions, I am excited to try it out, Laura

Erin said...

I love the pic of them sitting on the couch together, such a cute "kid" pic w/ the look on her face and his finger up his nose!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

She is just too darn cute!

Emma in Canada said...

That long hair makes her look so much older than not quite two!

Anonymous said...

Really cute little boy sitting there with little miss priss! Just wanted to leave you a comment!!