Sunday, December 18, 2005

Snow Day

It snowed for about 24 hours, starting Saturday morning, and finally letting up this morning. That meant no going to town for dinner and a movie like Charles and I had planned, to celebrate another semester done. Instead we were stuck inside with a rented movie that had a bad skip in it.

Conversation last night around 10 pm:

Ash: You know, all we've done today is sleep, eat and watch tv. We're still in our pj's.

Charles: I know. Isn't it great?


The backyard. It's actually kind of pretty...





So I was a little bored. And NO, these are not my feet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The backyard is soooo pretty! Can't say the same about the hairy feet though:)

Ashley said...

LOL. I think that was the first time I've ever touched those feet in the 5 years that we've been together.

Kate said...

Hobbit feet. He has Hobbit Feet. Nice pedicure, though.