Saturday, August 19, 2006

Grandma and Grandpa come to visit

Grandma and Grandpa just left after being here
for almost a week. It was a great visit for everyone.
Paisley had someone to constantly hold her
or walk her around, and mom and dad got some
much needed rest. Plus Grandma and Grandpa
spoiled all of us, which is always quite fun. I made
them explore different towns around us
that I'd been wanting to check out for awhile.
We all went to Paxico, which has a winery,
where Charles and I sampled blueberry, blackberry,
peach, elderberry and spiced wine. Karen and
I also went to Alma, which didn't have a whole
lot, but they're famous for their cheese and original
stone. So we bought a bunch of cheese.

In my walker that I finally learned how to use.
I cruise all over the kitchen and dining room,
but find it the most fun when I chase animals
around and try to run them down.

Eating the delphiniums.

We gave her a slice of raw onion, which she
sucked on for quite awhile. Yuck yuck yuck.

A friend lent us the whole collection
of Baby Einstein DVDs. Paisley was
quite enthralled when we put one
in for her.

Grandma and Grandpa bought me this really
cool car seat that I love. It's animal print and
really soft and really comfy. Now my head doesn't
flop forward when I sleep in it. The only problem
is getting in and out of mommy's 2 door car.

Grandpa loves taking pictures of me in the tub.
There are lots of Paisley's bum pics out there.

Paisley cut her second tooth while they were here
so they saw the grumpy side of her, but I think they
still like her. It was a great visit that ended way too
soon. Thanks G & G for everything!

7 comments:

Tonya said...

she is so adorable and i love little bum bath pics.. too cute! I don't think I will ever get over all that hair though.. my daughter is bald next to her.. lol

Anonymous said...

Aww, glad you had such a nice family visit..

The bath picture is too cute!

Emmakirst said...

Sounds like you had a great family visit. I love the pics, the one of her in the car seat is too cute. It looks so comfy too :) Yay for another tooth, hopefully she'll have an easier time on the rest.

I have to say the blue eyeshadow pictures in the previous post are too cute. She's totally posing for the camera. :)

the boyd girls.... said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! I love the new car seat! That was one of my picks for Carolines!
She is just too precious!

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://tdcofjjj.com/iive/cgqk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ijdqowkc.com/vkmb/umsh.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://tdcofjjj.com/iive/cgqk.html | http://vrwfgsfv.com/jtmx/xcxt.html