Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Trip to KC


I'm putting this picture on for several reasons.
Janice, my friend on the far right, had her
engagement party last weekend, so P and I
went to KC to attend. Daddy stayed home, sick
in bed. They're planning their wedding for next
June...in Miami. Anyone who would like to donate
to my Miami fund, please let me know.

My friend Kim, the other bridesmaid, has a
birthday tomorrow. And since I haven't gotten
a card/gift, I thought a public "Happy Birthday"
was the next best thing.

Also, Charles and I celebrated our 2 year
anniversary on the 14th, and I never made
mention of it. So here we are, Paisleyless
and mama's still skinny!

Paisley was able to see her cousins while we
were in KC, although she wasn't very nice to Emmett.
I think she really enjoyed seeing him, she just
didn't realize that she can't push and poke him.
Sorry Emmett.

6 comments:

Emmakirst said...

What a beautiful wedding picture, I love the gress :) I can't believe I didn't wish you a happy aniversary, you even mentioned it was the same as ours. *i'm blaming it on the blondeness*

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Anniversary :) ..and what a cool idea to break "tradition" with white/beige and do something bold, like red - I love it!

Unknown said...

Miami in june???? nuts!! I love the picture!! happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://otffwsgl.com/ckko/jxwe.html | http://vbffgbei.com/sobi/rndy.html

Anonymous said...

miami fund! what a stellar idea! how do i donate?