Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The many emotions of one child


Almost almost almost crawling. She'll get up
like this, move her hands forward, but then
doesn't realize she has to move her legs as well
and she collapses onto her tummy.

Like I said. Actually, I think she was throwing
a fit here. Don't remember why, as she throws
them quite often. Isn't she too young for that?

Trying on shoes. She found it hilarious
to put them on, but once she realized
how heavy they were and that
she couldn't lift her feet, she started
screaming. This is the kid whose toes
never stop moving, unless she's asleep.
I can always tell if she's awake or
asleep in the car by whether or not
her toes are wiggling.

Again, like I said. Mad at the shoes.

Then back to happy.

Her gremlin face. She does this when
she's really happy, and it involves
a lot of heavy breathing and
snuffling through her nose.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's such a pretty little girl :)

Emmakirst said...

Too cute. She's almost there! And no, she's not too young to take temper tantrums, i swear my 4 mos old is starting now! ACK!

Kristin said...

Adorable! Logan does the same thing with the nose snuffling, but it's when he's really upset. It makes me snicker.

Chastity said...

I've been told to cherish the days when the baby isn't mobile while I can :).

Kate said...

Evidently, when I was Oh so Wee, I used to remove my shoes promptly every time we got in the car. I guess this frustrates one's mother. I could also get out of my crib before I could even walk or crawl (they found me at least once dangling from the railing).

I had to have SOME skills, since I couldn't move my GINORMOUS noggin until I was - I don't know - four years old?

Kate said...

Yeah, I get mad at my shoes sometimes, too. They make me fall down...

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://trmfondt.com/jwqa/zfgs.html | http://tjtcoooj.com/zbrd/mqjk.html