Friday, September 1, 2006

No longer the lazy parent

My life as a lazy parent is now over,
now that Paisley has learned to crawl.
Yep, she figured it out this morning,
and is now into everything. She's still
pretty slow, but she's getting places.
Now I can't just plop her on the floor
with toys, because she won't stay there!

Last night I found an old credit card
and gave it to P to play with. Forgot
about it, and went to get her ready
for her bath. I think she was hiding
it to try to use later.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Ha, HA! That is so freakin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Paisley - Way to go on the crawling (and thanks for teaching me where to hide the credit cards!)

Mom & Dad - Wah! Why can't they just stay still ;)

Tonya said...

WTG Paisley on the crawling.. we all knew it was coming :) No more lazing around for mommy though.. she will be super fast in a few days..lol

Emmakirst said...

Yay for crawling! I absolutely LOVE the pic with the credit card, how funny.

Anonymous said...

That is super cute!!!

Kate said...

You know, there are some things that she could order for me...