Thursday, September 14, 2006

Little monster alert!!

Since it's been so long since I've posted, I
will now put way too many pictures of
our tiny (yet very adorable) monster.
I always heard that babies are more difficult (they
get into more) when they are mobile, but
I had no idea just what this tiny person
can do.





I gave her some green beans for lunch today.
She eagerly stuck one in her mouth, then
spit it out just as quickly. Then, she grabbed
as big of handfuls as she could and threw all
the green beans on the floor. I guess there is
a good reason to have a dog. She cleans up for
me after every meal.

Paisley finally learned to do the sign for "more"
today. It's pretty darn cute. Much better than
hearing her screaming when she wants more.



The destruction.



P loves cheese. She would eat a whole brick
of it if I let her. Instead I cut up one slice at a
time, and she has all the pieces stuffed in her
mouth in less than 10 seconds. It scares me
because I worry she'll choke, but it makes
me laugh as well.


2 comments:

the boyd girls.... said...

I feel the same way, I am much more tired these days! :)
My house looks pretty bad during the day, I was picking up all the time, now I just do it once, at the end of the day!

Tonya said...

I have not been blogging in forever either.. love all the pictures.. gorgeous as usual.. Randie is a cheese addict as well.. lol