Thursday, February 2, 2006

Picture Contest

I've decided to enter Paisley into a contest to win a magazine cover, and a trip to NYC to appear on Good Morning America. I know, I know, everyone thinks their own child is worthy of this prize, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to try. I need everyone's help in picking the picture to be entered. PLEASE let me know which one(s) of these posted you think is the best. Sorry the pics are out of order, I'm not sure why that happens, and I'm too lazy to go in and fix that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

23 or 8

Unknown said...

I like 8, 9, and 10. Also 23. Sooooooo hard to narrow it down though!

Ashley said...

I love 8 as well, that's a definite contender.

Kate said...

Chris has a good eye - I have to go with his 23 and 8 (though 7 is darling and cracks me up and I love 9 except her dress is in a distracting position).

Mom agrees. Though we just looked at 13 again and thought it was awfully cute. What am I saying? They are ALL disgustingly cute. I suppose it's just a matter of choosing one that has the best light, etc. and in which she does not look perturbed or frightened.

BTW, I believe Pottery Barn Kids is having a photo contest...

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate said...

Yes, they are: Pottery Barn Kids

But I don't think you win anything but bragging rights...

Beca said...

8, 6, 5, 2. Very cute. You'll have to let us know what the winner was.

Anonymous said...

I like 5 and 6, but really you'd be fine with any picture of a baby this cute.