Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A trip to KC

Charles and I took the babe to KC this weekend
to see her Papa and cousins. Papa wanted
to get pictures of the 2 babies together, so here
are Paisley and Emmett, not quite sure of
what they are being forced to do.

It went okay until Emmett started pulling on
Paisley's pigtails. Just a precursor of things
to come, I'm sure.

Stand Off. Paisley thought Emmett was
fascinating.

India is really cute with Paisley, although she
told me many times over the course of the day,
"I wouldn't have gotten her ears pierced if I
were you. I would never do that to my baby.
She must be really brave."

1 comment:

Brighton said...

Too cute, and don't let anyone question what you do and don't do with your child. Her ears will be fine, she would have wanted them pierced by middle school anyway!