Saturday, February 11, 2006

Picture me doing the happy dance

Paisley slept for 9 hours straight last night!!!! Although that still entailed me getting up at 6 am, I feel sooooo much better to have gotten about 6 hours of straight, uninterupted sleep. Mama was starting to get a little wacky after 2 weeks of getting up EVERY 2 HOURS.

The babe and I went to Wichita Thursday and Friday for work. For anyone who has not driven through the middle of Kansas, there is NOTHING there. Those 2.5 hours took forever. All went well though, and I was able to finally email myself some pics from my phone, as where we live now doesn't get the service to be able to do that. They're blurry, but they are phone pix.
On a walk.
Luvin' her piggy.
Wow. I do NOT miss this.
Newborn.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! Look at your cute belly! Did your belly button pop out? I can't really tell in the pic. YOu look so adorable :) So is she, of course!

Ashley said...

My belly button started to pop out, but never came out completely. I don't know if I'd call this belly cute, more like ginormous. This must have been right before the stretch marks appeared. I thought I was going to get lucky and not have any, but they showed up at about 37 weeks. Being that big though, I would've been surprised to not get any.