Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Has anyone tried the new Dr.Pepper Berries n' Cream? It's Heavenly.

And no, that's not what's in her sippy cup, yet.
I just can't believe she's big enough to use a sippy
cup. She's getting too big! She doesn't quite have the
concept of drinking from up a cup, but she's not
too far, as evidenced by these pics. I tried to give
her juice/water a month or 2 ago, but she didn't
know what to do with it and let it fall out of her
mouth and onto her shirt. Now she smacks her
lips and seems to enjoy it. Just imagine how
she'll be when she gets ahold of the Dr. Pepper...


2 comments:

Chastity said...

I detest regular Dr. Pepper, so I'll probably never try the new version...but I do like the commercial.

Unknown said...

I love the new Dr. Pepper! YUMMY! I think from these pictures, so will she :)

You were totally right about my mother in law... she was so helpful and so amazing.