Thursday, April 13, 2006

Our little sumb thucker


Up until 2 days ago she didn't know how to
suck her thumb. It's always in there, along with
2 or 3 fingers and a toy, but she has finally
learned to suck on it.



I thought her interest in this plant was cute
until the other day I was holding her after she'd
been in her walker and found a piece of leaf in
her hand. It's amazing the little things you don't
think about that could potentially harm a child.

She looks like a buck toothed rabbit in this pic,
which is odd since she doesn't have any teeth.

Sitting up, sort of.





v nnnh bn ( p wanted to be included as well,
she 's in my lap and desperately trying to get to
the keyboard)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so precious!!!

Emmakirst said...

I found your site via GFF's, I had to say what a beautiful little girl you have!!!!

Anonymous said...

never mind sucking your thumb little one suck my c-ck you will love it