Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Being 1 is hard, I guess


It's been a hard few days for little miss Paisley.
She had her 1 year doctor's appt on Monday, where
she had to have 3 shots and blood drawn. I've
never seen her so pissed. Usually if she gets hurt,
she'll cry and then forget about it, but not with
these shots. She'd cry, calm down, remember,
scream some more, calm down, scream. We
finally got her calm and then took her to get blood
taken. They couldn't find her vein, so they were
poking a needle around under her arm, which
I know from experience that it doesn't feel
that great. They were finally able to get some
blood from the other arm, and then she
screamed and screamed and screamed some
more. At least I don't cry anymore when she
cries.

This morning she decided that Elmo needed
a new hairstyle. It's very serious business.



Elmo is also the first thing I've ever seen her
kiss. She puts her cute little face right up to him
and just barely touches him with her nose or
mouth.

P used to be such a good eater, but the past few
days she won't eat anything. And it drives me INSANE.
I'll put food in her mouth and she just spits it
right out, or throws it on the floor. Food she
has had before and liked. I don't know what
the deal is with that, but I sure hope it's a phase
that passes quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That 1st picture of P is so precious..

Anonymous said...

She's so gorgeous!! I just can't get over her hair either, it's just perfect!!