Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo. Again.



I had more pictures to post, but since my computer is soooooooo slooooow, I'm not wasting ANOTHER hour waiting for these to upload.


So Halloween is over. I can't believe I've had Paisley for 2 halloweens now, and she still couldn't care less about it. We had a handful of trick-or-treaters this year, not nearly as many as last. Last year we ran out of candy so I started handing out fruit snacks and whatever else I could dig out of the pantry. So this year I bought two huge costco bags, thinking it'd all be gone by the time the night was over. Nope. Didn't even make it through one bag. Not at all good for mama's diet.


In Paisley news, SHE TOOK HER FIRST STEPS TODAY!!!! 3 or 4, I believe. The past few days she's been practicing standing alone, which she loves and finds really entertaining. Falls on her butt and gets right back up again. Over and over and over. Today she put some steps with it. I didn't think she'd really care, seeing as crawling takes her everywhere she wants to be, and then some. Maybe this determination will stick with her through the school years...


Her other thing is finding socks, and setting them on her feet. She knows that's where they go, she just doesn't understand how to get them on. She does this with her socks, daddy's socks, our neighbor's baby's socks...We're also doing "So Big!" which I would've posted a picture of, but since our computer won't upload pics, I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.



Here's the sock thing. And her frog outfit. Unfortunately she was so grumpy that I took her out of her costume by about 6. I think she's getting sick (first time!), she had a runny nose today and would not let me put her down from 6 on. Rocked her to sleep. Huh, kinda like last Halloween.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

YEAH for first steps!!!

That is one freakin cute costume too:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah for 1st steps! That is so exciting....
You are so sweet on your comments.
Carolines Chick came from Childrens Place. I thought the tights made the outfit too! :)
I love the frog costume! I never saw that!

Tonya said...

WTG Paisley on your first steps!!! You go girl.. and the costume is adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! oh my gosh! HER FIRST STEPS?!?!? yippeeeee!! Go Paisley go! Her costume is too freaking adorable!

Emmakirst said...

YAYYY for first steps, way to go Paisley! She's too cute in her costume. I didnt' even get a pic of Ava with hers on cause she freaked out as soon as I got it near her. Oh well, maybe next year :)