Thursday, July 24, 2008

Working on it

I'm getting there. I'm slowly trying to figure out this new blog stuff. I can't get flickr/youtube to work, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. 

On to Miss P. She is in Utah right  now with her Grandma and Grandpa. She left on Sunday and I sobbed like an idiot saying goodbye to her at the airport. I get to go get her on Saturday, so I'm getting very antsy. This is the longest I've ever been away from her, and dammit, it's hard. She seems to be having a really good time, as she is spoiled like the princess she thinks she is. It'll be an adjustment to come home to her wicked witch of a mother. I call her everyday and our conversations consist of this:

P: Hi Mommy!
Me: Hi Sweetie!!!!!
P: I'm with Grandma and Grandpa. 
Me: What are you doing?
P: Bye mommy.
Me: Wait! Don't go!
P: Bye!
Me: I love you!
P: I love you too.
Me: I miss you!
P: Gone.

At least she's enjoying herself and  I know she's in great hands. I'm hoping she'll be potty trained when I get there, but doubt it. Anyone have any tips on potty training? Why is it so hard???? 

I'll post some new pics as soon as possible. My new gorgeous Macbook doesn't have a place for my camera card so can't do it yet. I'm finding it hard to get pics of her anymore because she just won't hold still!

1 comment:

angie said...

It seriously took me an entire year of sitting Ava on the pot before she learned to use it. Then we had this accident and since she's on a liquid diet I can't get her to the toilet everytime (she pees constantly). So she's back in diapers. I'm so bummed about all that hard work I did!