Friday, January 20, 2006

My brother, Alex, and boy is he weird

My brother Alex is four and a half years older than me. Growing up, that was just enough distance for us to not be very close, but yet drive each other crazy. I have always been told that I was a brat, but I think the below pictures show that I was indeed not the brat, but a sweet, loving little sister. He obviously was the mean one. By the way, the title of this post refers to an essay he wrote when he was about 13, "My mom, and boy is she weird."

Sweet, loving...


This is the response I got.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I was laughing out loud at this, it is TOO CUTE!

Kate said...

Perhaps he doesn't like orange paper?

Anonymous said...

so you were 8 or 9......is he gay? I would have LOVED you coming into my room, I am sure the bed was big enough for 2