Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Utah

We just arrived in Utah this afternoon, and of course Paisley was an angel on the flight, and the whole trip in general. We'll be here for a week, and I'm excited to show her off to family and friends (and if there's anyone that I haven't called and wants to see us, please let me know!). Paisley's cousin Sarah just saw her for the first time, and as Sarah put it:

"She looks so real!"

A gentleman at the airport asked if the baby was wearing a wig. I've just given up on counting the "look at all that hair!" comments. We may not be able to post pictures this week, but we'll definitely catch up when we get back to KS.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at all that hair!! Heehee. Seriously though, I love your new blog layout! I really need to update mine, I've been such a slacker lately & totally lazy about blogging. I loooooooove all the recent Paisley pictures, it makes me so excited to meet our little girl!!

Kate said...

Yes, she does, indeed, look "so REAL!" And the CUTENESS is KILLING ME!!!! SHE IS TOO CUTE - IT IS WRONG - SO WRONG - NO ONE SHOULD BE THAT CUTE.

Oh yes - and don't mind that you might go home with one item fewer; it's rather small, with big blue eyes and the cutest cheeks and THAT HAIR...

I was a bald baby (my Mother claims I had "some" hair, but I've seen the pictures and I just don't see it - musta been very, VERY pale). Perhaps I should have hopped on the trend of "baby wigs."

Beca said...

Hey. We're here too. How come I never knew this. We leave in a couple days, but email me--your old email address doesn't work, and I can't find your new one.

Beca said...

By the way, your blog is great. Very impressive. You'll have to share some of your knowledge with the rest of us.