Saturday, January 7, 2006

The newest trick




It's really fascinating to watch a baby learn about it's world. Paisley figured out how to put her hands in her mouth a few days before Christmas, she started looking at her hands just a few days ago, and yesterday she started reaching out and grabbing things. She was engrossed with a little Garfield doll and finally managed to grab it. She was so excited looking at the doll that she started shaking and breathing heavily (I have a feeling this blog is going to be REALLY tedious to those that don't want to know about every milestone this child accomplishes-but that's just TOO BAD).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's not tedious at all, I love hearing those little details!

Someone commented to me once about how I write the tedious details of my days occasionally. I was like... whatever, if you don't like it, don't read it- I write to remember my life and the little things I enjoy reading back on months or years later. :)

So, my point is... write about it! I love hearing these little details, and you'll LOVE reading them later!!