Sunday, January 21, 2007

I never woulda thunk it...

Totally random, I know, but thought it was too odd to not share. In all my fears of dying (I'm a little too much of a wuss), I never would have imagined that I'd get eaten.

You scored as Eaten. Your death will be death by wild animals. You will probably get eaten by a bear or shark something because you don't know the natural safety precautions and are ignorant.

Eaten

100%

Bomb

67%

Suicide

60%

Natural Causes

53%

Cut Throat

53%

Disappear

47%

Disease

47%

Gunshot

40%

Accident

33%

Poison

33%

Suffocated

20%

Drowning

13%

Stabbed

13%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Can't say I ever really considered being eaten either. Drowning and by fire are my two biggest fears. Took the quiz and got natural causes. If one took these things seriously I would be quite relieved.

Anonymous said...

I have a 73% chance of dying by a bomb!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious, I just had to do it. 87% chance of natural causes, 80% chance of being poisoned! Heehee! :)