Saturday, January 20, 2007

Snow sucks

It's snowing...again. We took Paisley out for her first real experience, since we were all sick last weekend. She didn't like it. It was cold, and the first thing she did was fall on her face, which I luckily got on video. We laughed our asses off at her, which we probably shouldn't have, but it was just too funny. Here she is first bundled up. She was like that kid in the Christmas story. She waddled instead of walked. Outside she'd only walk if we held her hand.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video was awesome (sorry Pais), glad we can find humor in our kids downfalls...harharhar.

She is totally cute in that snow-suit!

Kristin said...

I have to admit, I laughed too. It was pretty funny.

Unknown said...

OH my gosh, I am so glad you caught that on video, it was hilarious! Her little "I'm mad" cry sounded SO much like Amelias to me! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the snowsuit, I am so jealous you get such adorable cozy snuggly snow pictures of Paisley!

Totally random- one of my high school friends just mailed me a birth announcement, and she named her little girl Paisley and of course all I could think about was you :)

Chastity said...

I'm afraid that my little one will never get to have a snow experience. Paisley is totally funny!