Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's -1 degree outside!!!!!!

I finally let Paisley try to feed herself with a spoon. She actually did a pretty good job. I'll spare you all the video of the actual meal, although it was really cute! Maddox also is happy that she's feeding herself because that means lots of goodies for him.

Remnants of the chocolate cake we made for daddy for Valentine's Day. Even though we didn't get a card or chocolates from him. But we're not bitter.
His punishment was that he had to go grocery shopping with us tonight, and he got stuck with the screaming child. It's typically a bad idea to skip dinner, and then let her diaper leak through to top it off. This kid GUZZLES water and juice, so she soaks her diapers and often leaks through. I've taken to putting her in larger diapers, and I have to really make sure I change her every few hours so she doesn't leak, but I guess we went just a little too long today.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Come on – VIDEO, please?

Oh, Charles. You are SO in the DOG HOUSE!!! Why are even smart men so utterly STUPID sometimes?

Been there (with the stupid/smart man thing, I mean),
Crazy Kate of Le Monde de Kate du Fromage

Kate said...

Okay, Charles may have “screwed the pooch” (SO TO SPEAK) this Valentine’s Day, but at least he didn’t choose something from this selection:

Bad Valentine’s Day Gifts.

Confession: I actually like the human heart model and the kazoos… And I wouldn’t MIND having an elliptical trainer…

Love,
Crazy Aunt Kate of Le Monde de Kate du Fromage

Ashley said...

You know, I would LOVE a Dyson or Eliptical trainer. But I think the dehydrated cow manure is more Charles' style.

Kristin said...

Husbands. What can I say.

I CAN say, the last pic of P is hysterical! I love the pics you post of her. Her personality shines in all of them :)

Real Life in South Carolina said...

My oldest daughter drank fluids like crazy when she was a toddler. I had to change her every 1 1/2 hours or she was sure to leak through her clothes, and I'm not exaggerating one bit. EVERY 3 1/2 hours.

As far as punishment - I imagine Valentines Day 2008 will be full of chocolates and even a card after that shopping experience!