Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weekend update

I just deleted an entire post. Dammit.Anyway, here's pics and video of Paisley hijacking the rocking chair and remote. Is it sad that she knows how to change the channel? Just like it's sad that when we go through a drive thru, she immediately starts whining for fries? Sorry if you guys are getting bored with videos, but I think they're pretty dang cute (as I'm usually laughing in the background), and I don't think the grandparents mind seeing her.



Papa came to visit this weekend, and babysat last night so we could go out. Thai food, mmm. So much better than frozen meals. Paisley found his shoes this morning and screamed and fussed until we put them on her, then Papa walked her around and around as she laughed and laughed.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who minds videos? It's fun to see P in action! Those last 2 pics of her in her Papa's shoes are precious! And in the 1st picture - shoes or slippers? Either way they are SUPER cute! Where'd you get 'em? !?! You dress her so cute :)

Kristin said...

I love the last picture. It looks like she's skiing!

I'm with Angie, who minds videos? I think they're great & so much fun to see P doing her thing.

Erin said...

Love the pics, and LOVE that long curly hair! The shoe pics are too cute. She's just so darn cute! I'm with the others, I love the videos. This one of her sitting in the chair with the remote made me laugh.

Ashley said...

Angie-

Those are slippers in the first picture. They were just Old Navy clearance-the best place to find cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

ACK, clearance! That means I probably missed the boat. Shucks. I would'a loved them for Ava -- adorable!!! Your right, Old Navy DOES sell some really cute stuff!

Kate said...

As for Grandpa and Grandma: Pictures and movies of Paisley MAKE THEIR LIVES COMPLETE! They will come running (so to speak – Mom’s not supposed to run, but she’ll come very quickly) ANY time I mention new pictures and/or movies or posts.

And I cannot deny that I derive great pleasure from them, too.

Love,
Crazy Aunt Kate of Le Monde de Kate du Fromage