Monday, July 30, 2007

Loving the dog and counting to 10

This reminds me of that painting of a child hugging a dog. I thought it was Normal Rockwell, but doesn't seem to be. Anyone know? It's going to drive me nuts now, trying to figure out who the artist is. Anyways, Paisley's really been into the animals this week, either tormenting them or trying to cuddle. She forever chases Maggie the dog, putting sunglasses on her, necklaces, her blankie, and luckily Maggie is just so sweet she tolerates Paisley. She does give me the "why the hell did you bring this monkey into the house" look while she's being tormented. The cats are different. They don't do tolerance. Paisley was laying on one of the cats today, while he growled. She found a cat toy we have, that's a stick with a string attached and some furry concoction on the end of it. Paisley doesn't realize that the cats go for the furry part, instead she just chases them around and hits them with the stick.

I didn't know she could do this until a few days ago. My kid is the smartest kid EVER.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

cute:) She has a sweet lil' voice:)

Tonya said...

that is too cute ;)

Erin said...

:o( I still cannot see whatever it is you're trying to post. I'll have to try from home tonight...

Chastity said...

Wow! She really is smart!!

Kristin said...

What a little smartie pants! And your dog looks like the most patient dog on earth :)

Emma in Canada said...

Ack! I'm at work so can't see the video!