Friday, May 12, 2006

Day 1 of the trip

Charles and I took the baby on a trip last week,
a family vacation in Illinois where we met up
with Charles' parents and siblings. What we
thought would be a 5 hour trip turned out to be
around 7 hours. Since P has never been on a
trip longer than 2.5 hours, she wasn't too pleased
to be stuck in her car seat.

This was about 30 minutes into the trip, I
stopped to make sure I packed the camera,
and loved seeing her asleep, clutching a book.

I think this was about midway through the drive.
I hopped into the backseat (which was quite a
feat, since I have a two door, and the back
contained P and the cooler), and tried to feed
her lunch. She didn't want to eat, instead
she cried and cried and cried. The way home was
even worse, I ended up sitting back there with
her for the last half of the drive.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awww, her pictures are so cute! And it looks like Paisley & Logan have the same "Friends of All Sizes" book :)