Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A really big cat


We took P to the Topeka Zoo yesterday,
which is much nicer than the Manhattan
zoo. As I've typed the last two sentences,
Paisley has managed to hit her head
TWICE!!! How? When did she go from
being a little helpless baby to an almost
mobile, manipulative baby? Anyway,
we think she enjoyed the zoo, she was
really happy for the few hours we were
there. Even happier after we got her
out of the stroller, since she started
screaming the minute we put her in it.
See what I mean about manipulative?
Of course my picture service isn't working,
so I can only post this one picture. She
liked the goats though, as they didn't hiss
at her when she poked their faces.

3 comments:

Emmakirst said...

Awww, cute pic! Oh the days of remembering when they become mobile. I have to soooooooo get my house baby proofed again. All those little tiny parts to toys from the other kids. Urgh. lol.

Emmakirst said...

I got the dress from my sister in law. It came from a store called Please Mum. http://www.pleasemum.com/_html/home.asp

Tonya said...

How cute is she?? Oh my.. adorable.. My daughter loved the zoo as well.. we took her recently.. monkeys were her favourite :)