Monday, May 1, 2006

Happy Birthday MaryAnne!

So like I was saying yesterday, Paisley
and I went to a belated Easter egg
hunt at Aunt Bev's house in KC. India
was the only child big enough to
enjoy the hunt. Everything was cute
and decorated, and even the big
people got presents. That's always
fun.

India was sweet enough to sort out
all the candy from the eggs and split it
with everyone.

Paisley and Nancy.



Afterwards, we went to visit my grandma, since
she hadn't seen Paisley since Christmas. I love
that Paisley has 3 great-grandmothers still living,
hopefully she'll get to see them more so she can have
memories of them.

That evening my sister-in-law and I went to
see American Dreamz, leaving 2 babies and a 4
year old with my dad. It was sooooooo nice to
go out, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Paisley's hair
is pretty special here, the results of having it
in pigtails all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Ashley!
Paisley is adorable!