Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The look of terror


I'm getting really frustrated, as I haven't been able to upload any photos for the past 3 days, and have no idea why. Here's one to tide everyone over...

Swimming: Paisley did not enjoy it the first time we took her. She looked so cute in her little bikini, but she started crying the minute she got into the pool. But as I've said before, we like to torture her. She was also tired and hungry, so it probably wasn't the best time to introduce it to her. We took her again the next day when she was rested and full, and she had a lot more fun.

She's been doing some new tricks lately; yesterday she rolled from her back to her stomach TWICE! Of course, I didn't see either of them, I just saw her on her stomach and knew I hadn't put her there. She's also been doing a lot better about going from her stomach to her back. It's very evident that she knows how to do it, but she's either stubborn or lazy or both and cries until I turn her over. If she takes after Charles and me, then she very likely possesses both traits.

She's also turned into a snuggler, which we LOVE. When she was little, of course we snuggled her because she had no choice, but as she's gotten bigger, she hasn't wanted to as much. She'd rather sit up and look around. The past few days though she'll lay her head down on my chest and just lie there, sometimes falling asleep. So nice.

No teeth yet, and she's not quite as fussy. She's been super clingy with me though, if she's with someone else, even Charles, and I walk by her, she starts screaming and crying for me to pick her up. In one way it's nice to know that I'm needed so much, since I know she'll start to push me away sooner than later, but at the same time it's frustrating, since I can't get anything done!

1 comment:

Emmakirst said...

She's soo pretty! I love her big eyes. Glad she enjoyed the pool the second time in and it's great that she's a snuggler, i love when they are cuddley. :)