Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bath Hair

Paisley is getting to the stage where she is getting into EVERYTHING! I feel like I can't turn my back for a moment without her finding something to chew on. We've already seen the plate incident, the other morning I put her on the floor so I could put in my contacts when Charles noticed that she somehow had found a penny on the floor. This morning I put her in her usual play spot while I went to scoop litter, came back and she had found a magazine, torn a few pages off and was proceeding to eat as much as possible. And as i've mentioned before, she's not even mobile.


2 comments:

Emmakirst said...

My son was P's age when I was about 2 months pregnant with my 3rd child. How did I manage? I forgot how busy babies are. Believe it or not, it'll get better :)

Tonya said...

Okay you just got to love that hair.. I cant get over it!! lol Man when she is mobile you will never be able to do anything..lol