Sunday, June 25, 2006

Mischievous Girl




I was feeding P the other day, already frustrated
because she had grabbed the spoon from my
hand and flung food everywhere. I had been
eating lunch as well, went to rinse out her bowl,
and heard a huge crash. She somehow managed
to reach my plate and fling it on the floor. She's not
even crawling-I can't imagine what kind of destruction
she'll do when she's mobile.

She looks pretty proud of herself. Even
the cat is impressed, since he's usually
the one causing the problems.

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh you have to admit that is pretty funny... boy she is going to be into everything!! lol SHe looks too adorable though and love those big baby blues...

Emmakirst said...

Haha, she totally looks like she's proud of herself there in the last picture. She's just too cute!

In response to the last post, I totally know what you mean, once mom's try and do something for themselves, baby thinks, hey time to get up! I swear it's a conspiracy. LOL. See that's the lack of adult interaction making me think this way.

Linda's Place said...

Just happened on your blog and what a CUTIE PIE!! you have. She is adorable. Isn't it fun all the new things that the little ones do???
We have a year old and she is a whole lot of fun. It just keeps getting better!!! Take a look sometime at my blog if you care to.

betsy said...

She looks like she just figured out something completely fun to do! Danger!!!

Kate said...

"Eat your heart out" - LITERALLY. I think that's very funny. I also love the little tongue thing.