Friday, June 9, 2006

Finch


We have a finch living in our garage. We found
it last night, and it had blood all over it's wings.
We tried to shoo it outside, but it just kept
returning, so we gave it some food and water.
He seems really content to live in the garage,
I've had the door open all day, but he won't leave.

I love being a stay at home mom, but sometimes
life can be so routine, that the most interesting
thing in my life is the bird living in our garage.

This is her "there's a cat near me!" face.





These pictures just make me smile-
she's such a goofball.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

she is sooo adorable I just want to kiss her little cheeks...lol

Oh I hope the finch is not hurt (blood on the wings) It sure is pretty though.. poor little thing..

Anonymous said...

I loooooooove her hair!!