Sunday, June 4, 2006

Flower Girl


Is it just me, or does it seem like
she's holding her arms like this in
EVERY picture?

Cheese. Charles says she gets this
fake grin from me...but I think it's
the complete adorableness that she
gets from me.

She's pretty much done with her
grumpy phase. I guess she really
wasn't teething. Her new thing is
to scream if something gets taken
away from her. Charles and I aren't
quite sure how to handle this, are
we teaching her bad habits if we give
the object back? Or is she too young
to understand?


I believe she was trying to "pet"
a cat here. They've learned to stay
away from her, although she's been
bit more times than I like to admit.
I take the blame for that.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

she is sooo gorgeous!! Love the pics.. I don't know if you would do any damage giving the objects back but she will have to learn not to have a tantrum when she doesnt get something.. I always say to Randie "Thats Enough" and she just kind of looks at me but it distracts her a bit from the tantrum..lol

Emmakirst said...

I LOVE that dress, it's too sweet. And of course she's as beautiful as ever. :)

Babies are pretty smart, she may be learning that if she lets out a scream she'll get what she wants. I know that while she's young is the best time to stop it though, because I ruined my almost 5 yr old, lol.

Unknown said...

Totally gets her complete adorable-ness from you, duh!!

I wonder about that too- Amelia screams when we take her binky away, so I just stick it back in. Is she training me? Does she already have the upper hand? Hmm.

betsy said...

"pet" a cat or grab its tail and fling it!?? She totally gets her adorableness from mama, isnt that where they all get it from!? LOVE the dress!