Sunday, June 11, 2006

Small town fun


This is her hair. It's not a wig, there's no
product in it, we don't style it. It
just keeps getting bigger and bigger and I
have no intention of cutting it.

We're training her good and early with the
animals.

Our town had a "parade" yesterday, which we
thought P would like. I'm not really sure why
we thought an 8 month old wanted to watch
cars drive by, but she definitely did not like the
fire engines. She screamed right along with the
loud sirens.


It was a pretty sad parade...mostly trucks
promoting their businesses. I did think the Red
Hat Ladies were cute.

Banjo playing go carts.

I never did understand why this man was in
a bathtub.

All tuckered out.

6 comments:

Tonya said...

I cannot believe the hair she has.. OMG it is gorgeous though!! I totally love that first picture.. she looks like a little model :) She looks like she is having a ton of fun in the second one with the dog!!

Tonya said...

Oh and she makes my girl look bald.. lol

Emmakirst said...

I absolutely love all the hair that she has. She is gorgeous!

Happy belated birthday too :)

Chastity said...

Definitley don't cut the hair! It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Where did you get that green dress? It's so sweet and perfect!! Amelia is slowly but surely going bald. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby? I was so bald. Oh well! I love that last picture... I just did 2 scrapbook pages of Amelia sleeping, so sweet :)

Unknown said...

PS. I want to see more pictures of Mommy & P!