Monday, July 24, 2006

Little Miss Personality




If you were at the grocery store today and
heard a baby screaming as loud as possible,
that would be my child. She's decided that she
wants everyone to look at her, and the only way
she can do that is to scream. really really loudly.
She then shakes her arm at them (waving, I
believe), and shows them whatever item she's
managed to procure from the shopping cart.

Tonight at dinner she put on a little show for me.
Screaming and laughing and scrunching up her
face and holding her breath until she was bright
red and laughing some more. She most certainly
takes after her father.

We call this her cheesy grin.



Her newest trick is to eat the baby puffs. Until
now, anything that had texture to it was spit out,
but for some reason she started eating the puffs.
She loves them. But she won't put them in her mouth,
instead she throws them to the dog. The dog
also loves them. I'll put one in my hand, hoping
she'll pick it up with her fingers, but she'll just
lean her head down to my hand and pick it
up with her mouth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG so cute!! Is she growling in the 4th picture? Looks like she is pretending to be a lion. Grr! LOL I love it!

Tonya said...

That is too cute.. Randie used to lean like that to take food as well instead of picking it up..lol I LOVE the cheesy grin!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Paisley is full of personality. Something she gets probably from both you and Charles. She is still cute as can be.