Saturday, July 29, 2006


We should get paid for this endorsement.

I've been trying to work with P on getting her
to feed herself using the finger puffs. She's gotten
really good at picking small things up, but she
hasn't figured out that she can put them in her
mouth. Instead she chucks them across the room,
and they usually get gobbled up by an animal.
I found that they stick really well once wet, so I
tried sticking them on her lip, and she succeeded at
pushing them into her mouth a few times. And of
course I couldn't resist sticking them all over her
face as well.



One would think that these animals are starved,
since they're the worst beggars. Baby food is
just too good, I guess.

5 comments:

Kate said...

I still cannot get over how ABSOLUTELY HIDEOUS this poor child is. How will she get through life????? I WEEP at her repugnant visage AND I cry uncontrollably as well at her COMPLETE LACK OF PERSONALITY.

P.S. Where is cat number four? Caesar?

Kate said...

Okay, I don't know how often the Google adverts change, but right this very moment there are two advertisements for "Hairpieces.com" and "Hair U Wear Extensions" right above wee Paisley's wildly coiffed lil' head. That's funny.

Ashley said...

There used to be one about guns, which I never quite understood.

Caesar is the picky one who will not eat a kitty treat if his life depended on it. Except for mint chocolate chip ice cream. He was probably hanging out in the bathtub.

Tonya said...

She is too sweet.. pretty soon you won't be able to keep everything out of her mouth.. lol

Emmakirst said...

Those pics are just adorable. She has such a personality that you can tell from the pics alone! Those cats are huge!