Sunday, July 2, 2006

Almost crawling?

I've noticed that she seems to have learned a few
new tricks this weekend. It seems like things all
happen at once with this child. She's started to push
herself backwards when she's on her tummy.
I don't know if I can call it crawling, but she's
moving herself around. She's also started
pushing herself up onto her knees and rocking
a little. I'm relieved that she's doing this-I
honestly thought she'd be sitting on her butt
for the next 9 months.

Paisley is a pretty photogenic child, but every
once in awhile we get some interesting expressions.

She learned this fun party trick from her dad.







Let's go swimming!

3 comments:

Emmakirst said...

Oh wow! She's mobile, look out! She'll be walking in no time. Ava just started rolling over, ack, it's all downhill from here girl!

I LOVE the last pic, how funny! She's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

She's such a little cutie and I love her hair in the second last picture!!

Chastity said...

Having not been around since the beginning of this blog, I really didn't realize how young your little one is. I think that her hair was sort of tricking me into thinking she was about to start kindergarten...well maybe not quite that far along, but close. Congrats to Paisley on crawling..and the tooth!!