Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My coke rewards


Charles and I drink Diet Coke. Lots and lots and lots. We recently noticed that we get these red caps with our diet coke, with random numbers inside. That's when I noticed we could get stuff. FREE stuff. Just for drinking our diet coke! We're not getting enough codes though to add up to much more than online games that we wouldn't play, or magazine subscriptions that we wouldn't read. So I'm asking for help. If you happen to get one of these little red lids, and aren't planning on using them to get your own walk on role on a tv show, would you email them to us?

4 comments:

Derek, Tracy & Calvin said...

I don't drink diet coke but if I can use the caps to get on a tv show, I might have to start. I could be a new castaway in the upcoming season of Lost!

Ashley said...

It can actually be any coke product. Don't let the diet stop you from helping.

Tonya said...

I dont think we have them here.. we are pepsi max drinkers here but if I happen to see any they will come your way :)

Emmakirst said...

We don't have them here in Canada. I am a hard core diet coke fan too! if we happen to get them, i'll email em :)