Friday, November 24, 2006

But not Paisley

I was reading Paisley a bedtime story tonight (or 9), and as we were reading one of my favorites, But Not the Hippopotamus, I noticed this dedication from the author.





How random is that? (sorry it's sideways. I don't know why it's doing that.)

We had a good turkey day. Papa came out for the day, and Paisley was in heaven because he held her the entire day. I made oven fried chicken, corn casserole, green bean casserole, crescent rolls and pumpkin pie. Paisley really enjoyed the pie.





We ventured out today, even though it's black friday. Got all of our wrapping paper from Hobby Lobby, as everything was 50% off. Then decided to brave Wal-Mart, which actually wasn't too bad. I got P's Christmas present, the Little People Farm. She has the bus, which she LOVES, so I figured we'd add to her collection.

We also got our satelite internet hooked up. I LOVE it. It's fast, of course, but I really love how quickly it uploads pictures. These 2 took about 10 seconds, where before it would have taken at least 10 minutes. So worth it, Emma! Maybe now I'll actually start posting more, if I can get pics of the babe that aren't blurry.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

awww sounds like some good food and love the pic of P :) The little people are great eh? Randie has the farm and the numbers one.. we are going to get her the garage for christmas along with a couple others Im sure .. she seems to love them!

So cool that you have satelite internet now.. dial up just sucks and could never use it now after years of high speed! Look forward to more posts from you and more adorable pics!

Emmakirst said...

I'm tempted to switch. Since the kids will be getting older and need internet for school and so on.

Beautiful pictures of P as always. What a coincidence about that book, too cute :)

Emma in Canada said...

We love the Little People at our house too. Saoirse got the princess castle, the house and the circus for her birthday. Her favourite's the circus.