Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Socks mean bye bye

This is why I don't post as many pictures anymore. I think I've got a great shot, big smile, but by the time the camera takes the damn picture, Paisley is gone. Cute pjs though, right?
Today was lazy of all lazy days. Winter finally hit, with winter advisories and highs of 27 degrees, I did not want to go outside. Or change out of pajamas. So we didn't, and it was great. We bathed, but then put the pjs right back on. We also put away Paisley's laundry, or at least I tried, while she threw clothes in toy bins, pulled wipes out of the wipe warmer, dug through the trash can, pulled diapers out of the holder, threw cds around the room...she finally had to play in her crib so I could actually get stuff put away. She found one of her socks while we were doing this, and stuck it under her chin. I'm not sure why, I think she thinks she's getting "dressed." She puts all clothes under her chin. Smart girl she is, she knows that when we get socks/shoes on, that usually means were leaving, so she sticks the sock under her chin and starts waving "bye-bye."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when you think you'll have a great shot and nope. They've wiggled away. I finally started to use the burst option on my camera so I can get a quick series at once and hope ONE of them turns out! That still doesn't always work.

I love her wet curl in the front of her hair. I just love her hair.. I wish mine had that much body! But it's so flat!

Anonymous said...

..and oh, all day jammy day is the BEST!

Tonya said...

that is too cute :) I know what you mean about the pics.. I have the same problem.. never sits still!! I love jammy days and have alot of them.. lol Randie will not keep socks on.. you put them on she pulls them off.. and so on .. so on.. lol

Kristin said...

That's one thing about pre-toddlerhood that drives me nuts (along with hysterical screaming temper tantrums)...you can't get a good picture to save your life!

P & her sock under her chin is hysterical. I love it :)