Monday, December 4, 2006

The return of the single digit pant size

This is the newest reason why Paisley thinks she can get out of taking naps. It's also the problem with living in a new development. This is looking from our porch. Not only is it loud, but once the house is done, I won't be able to spy on the people up the street anymore.
I made chocolate goodies last week and let P lick the spatula. She seemed to enjoy it.
I wasn't paying much attention to her while she was eating, until I noticed the noodle on her head. I took it off, but she put it right back on.
First braids! She looked so stinkin cute.

I went to Costco this weekend while we were in KC, because I had to have this chair that Ava told us about. P seems to like it, but has a hard time getting on it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, you got her the chair! It's sooo cute isn't it?! Ava has a hard time getting on hers too so I put it up against a wall so she can stand and climb all over it. It doesn't flip over on her.

I love the braids, the chocolate face and the noodle hair - P is just TOO cute!

Kristin said...

Showing her true girl colors...chocolate lips & braids! She is unbelievably adorable.

Beca said...

So cute with little braids!

Tonya said...

the pics are adorable and love the little chair.. she will get into it no problem soon enough im sure.. :)

Melissa said...

She is too precious!!!