Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Belated Christmas

We're back-for a few days. We go back to KC tomorrow, and then fly to Utah on Saturday. I'm a little apprehensive about flying with a 14 month old. I don't want to be "those people" that everyone glares at because they can't get their child to shut up. I'm excited to go for a few reasons. I miss my family and friends, but I also am glad to be away from the pounding and building across the street. Charles got up with Paisley this morning so I could sleep in, but I was still woken up at 7:30 with banging.

I wanted to get a bunch of really cute pictures of my family this Christmas, and I filled my 2 memory cards up really quickly. But...when I went to download last night, I realized that the movies of P walking took up most of the room, and I really didn't get any good pics.

P is getting really good at walking, and almost never crawls unless she wants to get somewhere really quickly. It was just so odd to bring her home yesterday and watch her walk around the house, whereas before we'd only seen her crawl. I wonder if it's strange for her as well, since she can now see everything from a different angle.

I'm trying to get her to take a nap before we run some errands, but with all the noise, I'm thinking I may just have to take the really long route into town so that she can sleep in the car.



This isn't necessarily a good picture, but I really like Charles and my disappearing arms.


Papa and his babes. These kids ADORE their Papa, and would usually rather be with him than their own parents. They'd cry if he walked away, or if he was holding a different baby. Next year will be even more of a challenge, since there will be 3 babies to fight for his attention.

Paisley and Janice, my friend from high school. It's taken with my phone in front of a window, so it's not the best, but still cute. She's getting married in June, in MIAMI. Why Janice, why? So, the Miami fund is open if anyone wants to donate!!!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

great pictures and Im sure you will be fine on the flight.. take some toys and books with you to keep Paisley entertained :)

Kristin said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for good luck on the flight. We had screaming & crying on our way home, but it was because Logan got a cold the day we flew out. I think P will be too cute for people to be annoyed.