Thursday, December 14, 2006

I love Thursdays

Thursdays are the best. I get so excited, The Office AND Scrubs is on. Life just doesn't get much better. And the OC, but I'm a little hesitant to admit that. I guess I shouldn't be too embarrassed, Charles watches it with me. I made quiche for dinner tonight (I know, me! I actually cooked something besides a frozen weight watchers meal), and Paisley played ALL BY HERSELF. THE WHOLE TIME. It was awesome. No fussing, no whining. Her newest thing is climbing. We've already gated off the couch for that reason, stuck the ottoman behind the gate as well, since she'd stand on it and rock back and forth. Now she's figured out how to get on the rocking chair, and literally crawls as fast as possible to get to it as soon as her father or I stand up. She gets in that, and also her bouncer/toddler seat. I think (???) it makes her feel like a big person, sitting in the chair like mom and dad.





Yes, I know this is blurry, but it's still so cute.

This is her "hi" face. She does this while saying hi, twisting her face up and sticking out her tongue.

Oh look at me, I rock. I loaded a video. Rock on. It's not an especially interesting video, but still, it's Paisley. What else do you need? I also realize that my house is a disaster, but I blame that on the kid.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh a video, how cute! She looks so proud of herself when she climbs up there! Precious!

Ava isn't climbing on furniture yet (she climbs on everything else though). I was just telling Jesse the other day I dread the day she can start climbing on the couches!

Anonymous said...

And oh yeah, I'm right there with you on loving Thursday's -- The Office AND Scrubs! Sweet.. I'm not into the OC (I won't poke fun because you are ;), but Grey's Anatomy is on and I LOVE that show!

Tonya said...

she is too stinkin cute.. love the video and the pics :)

Chastity said...

Your house looks like mine. Hey, they're no time to clean when you're taking care of a baby.