Friday, December 8, 2006

The next Pollock

Paisley was sick yesterday. Throwing up, not playing, lethargic. Probably the saddest thing I've ever seen. I got her up and noticed that her pants were wet, but since I didn't have my contacts in I couldn't really see more than blurs, I just figured her diaper had leaked. I changed her, put new pajama pants on her, took her to bed and nursed her. She only ate for a few minutes, which isn't like her but I didn't think much of it. Charles got up with her, and came back a little while later saying she was puking. It was all over her crib and him. I felt SO bad that my little baby had been puking in the night and I didn't know it. That's why her pants were wet. Charles was holding her as I watched her projectile vomit (sorry gross I know) all over him, and of course I start crying because she looks so sad and upset and there's nothing I can do for her. She slept A LOT yesterday, but didn't throw up anymore. She also wouldn't eat. She kept asking for food, but everything I offered her, all of it stuff she loves, she would just push away. Today was better, but she still didn't eat much. I made her mac n'cheese for dinner which she ate a little bit of, but not the whole bowl like usual. I really want her to be an independant eater, but once I noticed the "art" on the wall, I started feeding her. Sigh. I don't think my laughing helps her to realize that she shouldn't throw food.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Poor baby.. I hope she feels better soon!

Kristin said...

That sounds so sad :( Get well soon Paisley!

Tonya said...

aww poor girl.. Randie is sick as well and vomiting and not hardly eating anything.. it is so hard when your child wont eat because you are so worried :( I hope they both feel better really soon!

Chastity said...

Poor little one! Hopefully, she'll feel better soon.