Monday, December 11, 2006

Wanna lose 5 pounds?

I lost 5 pounds this week. I'm not that excited about it though, because it happened over the course of 12 hours, leaning over a toilet. Fun!!! It looks like P passed off her illness to me, which I had Friday night and Saturday, and Charles started getting sick last night. At least we all spaced it out so we could take care of each other. I was super lucky too, Charles had the entire weekend off (I can't remember the last time this happened) so he had a daddy-daughter day on Saturday. I don't really know what I would have done if he had to have worked. Pawned Paisley off on a neighbor, perhaps. This is why the grandparents are too far away. Anyway, I think P is still not feeling well. Her appetite is barely there, where she used to eat and eat and eat. She looks so skinny, and all she wants to do is cuddle.

Here's a trip down memory lane. I can't get her to sit still for pics, so it's either this or pictures of her hair. Last year this time:

Okay, I lied. I forgot I'd taken some pics this morning. This is basically the mood P has been in for the past 5 days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How stinky that you're all sick :( I hope you all feel better soon! I haven't had to deal with Ava being that sick yet.. and I sure don't look forward to it!!

Anonymous said...

ugh, feel better soon! but yeah on the 5lbs! =)

~beebop
www.beebopaloobop.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

That really sucks you guys are sick. And what a sad face P has :( Awwww!

Tonya said...

oh I hear you with the sickness.. everyone in the house has it but luckily no vomiting.. she looks so sad in the pic.. I hope you are all feeling better real soon!!