Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bad picture day

I think winter may finally be over here. We never got the 3-6 inches of snow that was predicted, but tons of rain and coldness. It's finally back into the 60's today and Paisley and I ran around outside for a bit. She thinks it's hilarious to run away from me, and when she sees me coming she laughs and laughs.

Paisley's vocab has really taken off in the past few weeks. She can point out most pictures on a page when you ask her "where's the sun? Where's the hat?" etc. I tried to get a video of it, but it didn't work so well. I was going to say that she's the smartest kid ever, even smarter than that odd baby on that tv commercial that can name all of the dead presidents which is actually really creepy, but as I write this she has shut herself out of the room and turning the door handle furiously and screaming because she can't figure out how to turn and push at the same time. She also just got mad at me because I wouldn't give her any ibuprofin. She tries to copy most of what we ask her to say, but her words usually start with b's, no matter what. She does say "I love you," or rather "i-loh-ooh!" Melmo is a new one that I think is really cute, but of course they're all cute. Of course.
Ok, this first picture is one of my favorites. P LOVES books. LOVES them. She'll grab one, and then back herself up into our laps.


The rest of the pictures? Well, it should be evident why I don't post very often. I can't get a decent picture of the child, she's always all over the place. The last one is the ONLY decent one out of 50 or so.









2 comments:

Joanna said...

Pumpkin is the same way. I can never get her to look at the camera and smile, and then when I can, the delay from the camera never captures anything!!

Kristin said...

I miss being able to take great pictures of Logan. We used to have little photo shoots with him wedged comfortably in the Boppy. Now I can't get a picture to save my life.

I love the 4th from the bottom. It looks like P is doing a bear impression or something.