Friday, April 27, 2007

Blogging friends rock

How cool is this new design? For some reason the picture of the baby feet stopped showing up, and I guess the fact that I never fixed it irritated Angie and Ava enough that she designed a new blog for me! How awesome is that (for the record, I don't really say 'cool' and 'awesome' that much, but it seems to come out when I write)? Thank you Angie!!!!
I know I haven't posted in over a week and I'm sure everyone is having major Paisley withdrawal, and I apologize. The warm weather has been keeping us outside lately and I have a really hard time posting/taking decent pictures.

Charles parents are in town, came in yesterday from Utah. I have to say, it's so incredibly nice to have them here. I can hand Paisley off whenever I need to, go take a nap, POST, have someone else change a stinky diaper. I love it. My MIL also brought her fancy new digital camera, so I actually was able to get some decent pictures of P. She's exhausted from all the excitement, she took a 3 hour nap this morning (as did I), and now she's working on her second one. I think I may as well. Sometimes it's really hard to be a stay at home mom.


I think this kid may need a few more toys. It's a little ridiculous.

10 comments:

Kristin said...

I LOVE the new design! Angie did a beautiful job :)

I'm also glad to hear you didn't fall off the face of the Earth & that it was just family fun & great weather keeping you away (I should probably do the same!)

Anonymous said...

Yay! It looks fantastic :) Glad you like it!

Tonya said...

cool new design.. very bright and happy..lol Love the pics as well. P is getting so big!!

Wendy said...

I love the new design! She did a great job! Very bright and cheery:) I love how she is feeding Dora! CUTE!

the boyd girls.... said...

Love the new design, I need one! :)
Glad to hear you are all good!

Anonymous said...

looking good!

Erin said...

LOVE the new design! Wish someone would do that for me! Love the pics as well, she's adorable as always.

Kate said...

Even though I'm really pissed that my Parents all of the sudden decided that THEY should go to Kansas and they probably won't even bring me a t-shirt, I always appreciate new Paisley (and ASHLEY AND CHARLES) pics.

And the design is great. I, too, was getting annoyed at your sidebar and the disappearing feet and all that.

But I have to say, you're trying to be like ME, aren't you... Just more pastel...

Love,
Paisley's FAVOURITE Aunt

Emma in Canada said...

It's very spring-y. Looks great!

Joanna said...

Love the new design! Naps are wonderful, aren't they? Pumpkin is down to one a day and it's so hard to get anything done during that time, in fear it will wake her up!