Friday, April 6, 2007

She looks like she's about 3

Remember? Member when I had a baby? Like just the other day? What happened to her? There's no baby anymore, just a very opinionated, fun little girl. A girl who loves shoes, climbing onto things she shouldn't, chasing cats, coats, sweets, juice, new people, going bye-bye, her daddy, and tons more. This is the baby I expect to see every morning when I get her from her crib...
But instead I see this big girl. This child who constantly makes me laugh, like having to sit next to Dora, and getting really violently angry when Dora doesn't cooperate. I believe Dora got tossed over the gate not too long after this picture was taken.
We got Paisley's shoes in the mail today. I didn't think the 6's would fit her yet, but they seemed to do okay. Paisley LOVED THEM, of course. I tried to take pictures, but she was so excited she started running up and down the hallway. Those pink blurs? Those are her cool new shoes that make her go so very fast.

P is not very polite when it comes to food. She loves it, and eats it constantly. She had already eaten lunch when I sat down with a bowl of chili and some chips. She asked for a chip, I gave it to her, and then she stuck her little hand in my bowl and stole some chili. And then some more. I finally gave up and put her in her seat with the rest of the bowl. So she could have a second lunch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She wears size 6 shoes?! My runt is only in 3's.

Erin said...

She is looking so grown up! Love the shoes...