Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's about time

He's gone! He's gone! Sinjaya's gone! Can you picture me doing a little jig in front of the tv? It's about freakin time. I just can't believe he was actually sad. I mean come on, he knew his luck would run eventually.

I let Paisley play alone in her room today while I was in the kitchen, as there's not a whole lot she can get into in there, and I'm starting to feel she's old enough that she can have (a tiy bit) some independence. I came in to find her crib filled with toys, and I just had to laugh, a lot. Paisley smiled because I was laughing, but I could tell it was her, "I'm smiling although I'm not really sure why" face.


She also emptied her wipes from the warmer, and stuffed them back in as soon as she saw me coming. And she very carefully took all of her lotions out of the basket and stood them on the shelf, then placed them cautiously back in the basket, then put them back on the shelf, then back in the basket...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures aren't showing up :(

Emma in Canada said...

aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I'm just watching the results show now! And now I know who's gone! Ah well, I guess it's a sign I should go to bed.

Can't see the pics either!

Laura said...

I was also SOOOO happy for Sanjaya to be gone. It's gone on way too long! He can probably choose which theme park he would like to work at!

Joanna said...

Yay....he's gone!!! Pumpkin pulls out her baby wipes all the time and it drives me nuts!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog pic (the feet) in the upper left hand corner never shows up anymore. Just thought I'd let you know.