Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Pink shoes rock

I finally got to my 1000 points with the coke tops and cashed out for a $50 Adidas online gift card. I had to get these shoes for Paisley, they're just so cute! I was able to get 2 pairs, so she'll have some to grow into. They actually look like some hot pink shoes that I own, but Charles won't let me wear because he says they're too ugly. I took Paisley to the park yesterday, and as she was swinging, we saw a little girl of about 3 running down the sidewalk and completely wipe out. She started crying of course, and her mom came and got her, hugged her, etc. Paisley got out of the swing a few minutes later, went to the same spot on the sidewalk, lay down, and started fake crying. I think we have an oscar winner in our future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! She was reinacting just incase anyone else missed it.

Love them shoes! :)

Erin said...

Love the shoes!!

And that is too cute about Paisley imitating that girl!

Dr.John said...

I hope she won the real hug award for her effort.

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes. Now you can wear your matching shoes and you and Paisley can be twinners! Laura